Ceva Animal Health is based in Amersham, Buckinghamshire and employs over 80 members of staff, both in its head office and as sales personnel across the UK.Unit 3, Anglo Office Park, White Lion Road, Amersham, Buckinghamshire, HP7 9FB.
Tel: 01494 781510
Having launched in the UK in 2000, Ceva Animal Health markets pioneering animal health products in the ruminant, pig, poultry, and pet sectors including:
- The UK’s leading pet behaviour products – Adaptil, for dogs and Feliway for cats
- The innovative cardiology product Cardalis, which uniquely combines the ACE inhibitor, benazepril with the anti-fibrotic, spironolactone.
- Vectra, a unique 'line-on' topical flea and tick control product for dogs that not only kills these important parasites but also repels and prevents them form biting in the first place.
- Spectam Scour Halt, the market leading antimicrobial product protecting against watery mouth in lambs
- A complete range of products to help vets and farmers manage the reproductive performance of their cattle and sheep; PRID Delta GT, Ovarelin, Enzaprost and Regulin.
- Cevac Chlamydia, the market leading vaccine to prevent enzootic abortion in sheep (caused by Chlamydia abortus)
We are committed to carrying out research and trials to improve veterinary knowledge and to assist vets, farmers, animal care professionals and pet owners in keeping abreast of the latest veterinary and animal management developments.
We invest in an extensive programme of CPD (continued professional development) aimed at vets interested in learning more about cardiology both on-line, at https://www.vetintermed.ceva.com/uk and through more traditional face-to-face talks and seminars.
For vets involved in ruminant work we regularly run CPD events in conjunction with key opinion leaders from around the world covering topics such as the latest advances in bovine reproductive management.
For pet owners, we invest heavily in TV and digital activity to raise awareness of stress in pets and what owners can do to help.
The company also prides itself on the relationships it has forged with some of the UK's foremost animal welfare charities and key opinion leaders especially in the fields of feline and canine behaviour:
- Adaptil collars are used by many of the UK's leading charities to help reduce stress levels while in a kennel environment and help them settle in their new homes.
- Adaptil and Feliway are regularly recommended to pet owners by leading veterinary behaviourists and vets.