Through several major innovations, Ceva has opened up the possibility for vets to address behavioural disorders in cats and dogs, an area about which little was known until now and the subject of few clinical studies.
- 1996: Launch of Feliway® to help manage behavioural problems in cats
- 1997: Launch of SELGIAN® to help manage behavioural disorders in dogs
- 2000: Launch of Adaptil® providing an innovative approach to the behavioural problems puppies and adult dogs experience
- 2016: Launch of Feliway Friends® (feline appeasing pheremone)
- 2014: Launch of Feliscratch by Feliway® (feline interdigital phereome (redirect scratching from the furniture to the scratching post)