Visit our country sites
- Visit our country sites
- CEVA corporate
- CEVA group web sites
Who is Ceva UK?
Ceva Animal Health is based in Amersham, Buckinghamshire and employs over 40 members of staff, both in its head office and as a sales force across the UK.
View Larger Map
Our address is:
Unit 3, Anglo Office Park, White Lion Road, Amersham, HP7 9FB. Tel: 01494 781510
Having launched in the UK in 2000, Ceva markets pioneering animal health products in the livestock, swine, equine and pet sectors including:
- The UK’s leading behaviour products – Adaptil, formerly known as DAP, for dogs and Feliway for cats
- The innovative cardiology product Prilactone, which protects against fibrosis of the heart and blood vessels.
- Spectram Scour Halt, the market leading product protecting against watery mouth in lambs
- For equine, the leading bone spavin aid Equidronate, formerly known as Tildren
- A complete repro range for cattle
Ceva are committed to carrying out research and trials to improve veterinary knowledge. In a recent clinical trial carried out by Ceva on Prilactone, the product was shown to reduce the risk of mortality by 69% in dogs suffering from congestive heart failure caused by mitral valve disease.
The company prides itself on the relationships it has forged with the UK’s animal welfare charities and key opinion leaders:
- Adaptil Collars are fitted to all dogs entering and leaving the Dogs Trust’s 17 rehoming centres to help reduce their stress levels while in a kennel environment and help them settle in their new homes.
- Adaptil and Feliway are regularly recommended to pet owners by leading veterinary behaviourists and top vets. These include the media vets, Pete Wedderburn and Sean Wensley from the PDSA.
- Fundraising for the animal welfare charities, Cats Protection and Blue Cross.
Ceva supports the veterinary professional and owners with education through hard-hitting and innovative marketing campaigns and CPD. Two animated characters have been developed to help educate pet owners on the signs of stress in cats and dogs and the benefits of Adaptil and Feliway – ‘Dap the Dog’ and ‘That Purple Cat’. The now famous characters have their own helpful hints and tips website at secrettohappypets.com and are regulars on TV and London Underground. They can also be followed on the social networking sites Twitter and Facebook.
Ceva invests in an extensive programme of CPD for veterinary professionals and livestock farmers, which consists of seminars, evening meetings and webinars across a variety of sectors including cardiology and animal behaviour.